Date: 21 November 2021 (11.00 am - 02:00 pm)
Location: Königsallee Düsseldorf, Germany
Price: 849€ (incl. 19% VAT, incl. lifelong online access)
Who mcan attend?:
- Assistant doctors
- Medical students in their practical year
Content and procedure:
- Theory session: Legal basics & units
- Practical session: Injections of the glabella, forehead & lateral corner of the eye
- Break: Drinks included
- Theory session: Clarification & after the treatment
- Practical session: off-label injection sites (nose, chin, masseter, neck, bunny lines, etc.)
If you have already purchased an online course for BTX therapy, this amount will be offset against the BTX workshop fee and you will only pay the difference! Please send us the invoice to contact@medi-login and we will adjust the amount directly.
The course is approved for doctors (also without a specialisation), dentists as well as medical students and is aimed at both beginners as well as advanced participants.
Botulinum toxin treatment, when done in Germany, may only be carried out by a licensed medical doctor (not necessarily a “Specialist”) or dentist (only in the area around the mouth). If you have further legal questions, please contact the Department of Health and Medical Affairs in your home country for more information.