Date: 31 October 2021 (11.00-14.00 h)
Location: Königsallee Düsseldorf, Germany
Price: 849€ (incl. 19% VAT, incl. lifetime online access)
Who may attend?:
- Assistant doctors
- Medical students in their practical year
Content and procedure:
- Theory session: Legal basics & units
- Practical session: Injections glabella, forehead & lateral corner of the eye
- Break: Drinks included
- Theory session: Clarification & after the treatment
- Practical session: off-label injections (nose, chin, masseter, neck, bunny lines, etc.)
If you have already purchased an online course for BTX therapy, this amount will be offset against the BTX workshop fee and you will only pay the difference! Please send us the invoice to contact@medi-login and we will adjust the amount directly.
If you wish, feel free to contact us for information about your flights and stay by Whatsapp or E-Mail.
The course is approved for doctors (also without a specialist), dentists as well as medical students and is aimed at beginners and advanced students.
Botulinum toxin treatment in Germany may only be carried out by a licensed medical doctor (not necessarily a “Specialist”) or dentist (only in the area around the mouth). If you have further medico-legal questions, please contact the Department of Health and Medical Affairs in your home country for more information.
This webinar is a short fragment of our premium dermoscopy course.
Find out how you can join the Zoom Live Meeting here:
- Open the dropdown symbol next to “Non Melanoma Skin Cancer” and click on “Continue to Meeting” below.
- You can choose whether to join the webinar in the Browser or in the Zoom App. In this step you will get the password (MEDILOGIN), which you enter for the login.
- When you join the webinar, you will be able to choose a name and type in the password.
About the tutor:
Dr. med. Alice Martin, tutor at the FOM institute in Germany and co-founder of MEDILOGIN will be presenting our dermoscopy webinar in English.
They can be purchased with lifetime access in our shop and will teach you the most important basics of dermatoscopy. You will gain an excellent understanding of the most important skin lesions you will encounter in your daily clinical routine.
All participants of this webinar get a 15% discount on all Dermatoscopy, Mycology and Dermatosurgery courses with the code WEBDTX
You can also send us your questions about dermatoscopes and suggestions for the creation of further webinars on dermoscopy or dermatosurgery.
Tip #1 by Dr. med. Alice Martin:
With a polarized light dermatoscope you can see all skin lesions 10 times bigger. The most recommended is the DELTA 30 from HEINE. For information about dermatoscopes and dermatoscopy Masterclass, please message us at email@example.com.